NGÔI NHÀ TRÁI TIM
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

NGÔI NHÀ TRÁI TIM

Hãy cho - Hãy nhận - Hãy sống bằng cả con tim

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
admin
Admin
admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 60
Đến từ : heart

TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1)   TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 am

TEST EMOTIONAL IQ

Most of the time Often Sometimes Rarely Almost never 1 2 3 4 5
1. I panic when I have to face someone who is angry.
2. When I have a major personal problem, I cannot think about anything else.
3. No matter how much I accomplish, I feel like I should be doing more.
4. I feel like I worry about things that other people don't even think about.
5. I am ashamed about how I look or behave.
6. When I mess up, I say self-deprecating things, such as "I am such a loser," "Stupid, stupid, stupid," or "I can't do anything right."
7. I get distressed without really knowing who or what exactly is bothering me.
8. Even when I do my best, I feel guilty about the things that were not done perfectly.
9. I feel uneasy in situations where I am expected to display affection.
10. I will do whatever I can to keep myself from crying.
11. When people close to me experience a setback, I can easily come up with ways to help them overcome their distress.
12. I have difficulty saying things like "I love you," even when I really feel those emotions.
13. I feel uncomfortable when I am expected to console others.
14. I am bored.
15. I know exactly what to say to make someone feel better.
16. I do my best even if there is nobody around to see it.
17. I need a push from someone in order to be motivated.
18. When I see someone I know, I am able to pick up on what he or she is feeling right away.
19. I have an urge to flee when someone gets touchy-feely around me.
Strongly agree Agree Somewhat agree/disagree Disagree Strongly disagree
1 2 3 4 5
20. There are so many things wrong with me that I simply cannot like myself.
21. When someone I care about is sad, I feel sad too.
22. Some people make me feel bad about myself, no matter what I do
23. I am skilled at reading people.
24. It is better to remain neutral and detached towards a person until you really get to know him or her.
Completely true Mostly
true Somewhat true/false Mostly
false Completely false 1 2 3 4 5 25. When I see something that I want, I can hardly think of anything else until I obtain it.
26. When I’ve been humiliated, I still feel ashamed or embarrassed weeks after the incident.
27. Everything I try to do ultimately ends in failure.
28. I am not satisfied with my work unless someone else praises it.
29. I feel uncomfortable hugging someone who isn’t a close family member.
30. People who are overtly emotional make me uncomfortable.
Quite Often Often Sometimes Rarely Almost Never 1 2 3 4 5 31. I say things that I later regret.
32. I run into obstacles that keep me from reaching my goals.
33. I overreact to minor problems.
34. What do you think Ellen was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Ellen is the woman in the pink shirt)
Bored
bopeful
Stressed
Terrified
Shocked
Cannot be determined/none of the above
I don’t know
35. What do you think Stacy was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Stacy is the woman in the red shirt)
Disgusted
Excited
Sad
Happy
Neutral
I don’t know
36. What do you think Steve was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Steve is the young man in the red shirt)
Neutral
Sad
Amused
Curious
Joyful
I don’t know
37. Imagine that Ellen is returning from a visit with her boyfriend, who has unexpectedly broken up with her. Knowing this, and seeing her expression, she most likely feels which one of the following emotions?
Sad
Furious
Neutral
Relieved
Suspicious
I don’t know
38. Imagine that Stacy is telling a story to her friend in green, who is clearly not paying attention. Seeing her friend’s reaction, Stacy most likely feels which of the following emotions?
Shocked
Furious
Excited
Happy
Frustrated
I don’t know
39. Imagine that Steve has just noticed his good friend Ellen standing in front of him at the corner. He’s always had a bit of a crush on her. It’s been a long time since he has last seen her. Knowing this, and seeing his expression, he most likely feels which of the following emotions?
Thrilled
Fearful
Nervous
Surprised
Calm
I don’t know
Totally ineffective Totally effective 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
40. Avoid the subject of the failed relationship, but if Ellen seems to want to talk, be open to discussing it.
41. Avoid the topic at all costs there's no need to dwell on it. Change the subject if Ellen brings it up.
42. Talk about his own failed relationship(s) to help Ellen feel less alone.
43. Tell Ellen that she is beautiful and smart and deserves better anyway.
44. Hit on her a little to increase her self-esteem.
45. Spend the day trying to make her laugh as much as possible.
46. Trash her ex and encourage her to talk about all the things that were wrong with him.
47. What do you think Aisha was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Aisha is the woman in the red and purple patterned dress)
Patient
Bored
Sad
Excited
Relaxed
I don’t know
48. What do you think Claudette was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Claudette is the woman in the bright blue dress)
Happy
Angry
Excited
Hopeful
Worried
I don’t know
49. What do you think Serena was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Serena is the woman in the blue and black dress)
Angry
Excited
Neutral
Curious
Confused
I don’t know
50. What do you think Erika was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Erika is the girl in pink)
Furious
Angry
Satisfied
Impatient
Anxious

I don’t know
51. Imagine that Aisha is friends with Serena and Erika, but was in the middle of an argument with them when this photo was taken. While they wait for a bus, Serena and Erika are gossiping while Aisha is ignored. Knowing this and seeing the expression on her face, Aisha most likely feels which of the following emotions?
Lonely

Bitter

Worried

Furious

Surprised

I don’t know
52. Imagine that Claudette, sitting on the right of these three girls, can see the two girls gossiping. Seeing them, she is transported back to her youth, and remembers her best friends who she hasn’t seen in 15 years. Reminiscing about her friends, she likely feels a mix of the following emotions.
Happy, sad

Angry, furious

Joyful, anxious

Excited, frustrated

Restless, sad

I don’t know

Aisha wants to make things right with her two friends. Rate the following things that she can do to resolve the argument with Serena and Erika in terms of effectiveness.

Totally ineffective Totally effective
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
53. Act like everything is normal and hope that her friends follow her lead.

54. Bring up the issue, apologize and hope her friends apologize too.

55. Leave them alone until everyone has cooled down a bit.

56. Tell them exactly what it is about them as people that bothers her, and ask them to share the same information.

57. Tell them exactly what they have done to bother her, and ask them to share the same information, and then try to find a solution.

58. What do you think Claire was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Claire is the young woman)

Disappointed

Embarrassed

Joyful

Relieved

Surprised

I don’t know

59. What do you think Emma was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Emma is the older woman)

Confused

Lonely

Grateful

Happy

Bittersweet

I don’t know

60. What do you think Joe was most likely feeling at the moment this picture was taken? (Joe is the man)

Proud

Stressed

Ashamed

Relaxed

Indifferent

I don’t know

61. Imagine that these people are at a wedding reception for Claire’s sister. Claire has always had a bit of good-natured sibling rivalry going on with her. Her sister is the first to accomplish many of life’s milestones, including getting married first. Knowing this, it is likely that Claire is experiencing mixed emotions. She is most likely feeling which of the following emotions?

Angry and jealous

Jealous and happy

Joyful and sorrowful

Disgusted and jealous

Embarrassed and happy

I don’t know

62. Imagine that Emma, who is the grandmother of the bride, has a secret. She found out a month ago that she is suffering from cancer. She’s kept it to herself because she doesn’t want to ruin her granddaughter’s wedding day. She likely feels a mix of which of the following emotions?

Joyful and angry

Sad and happy

Scared and proud

Frustrated and embarrassed

Fearful and nervous

I don’t know
63. Complicating this situation even more, the father of the bride, Joe, has his own dilemma. He dislikes strongly the man his daughter has married. He is worried about her future with her new husband. Knowing this, he was most likely feeling which of the following emotions on his daughter’s wedding day?
Furious

Displeased

Excited

Happy

Amused

I don’t know

Joe understands that his daughter has made the decision to get married, and the wedding is over, so he just has to accept that she is now married to this man. Rate the following ways of overcoming his emotions in an appropriate manner in terms of how effective they would be.

Totally ineffective Totally effective
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
64. Keep to himself, avoiding fellow guests and especially the groom.

65. Try to get to know the groom�s family a little bit more, to better understand where he comes from.

66. Take the groom aside to share his concerns.

67. Get drunk so he can forget about his worries.

68. Enjoy the day as much as possible, and do all the typical things people do on wedding days.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://ngoinhatraitim.forumvi.com
nhuha_bt

Tổng số bài gửi : 5

TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1) Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1)   TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 am

hi!
chưa có time đọc kỹ nhưng cho bon chen chút. IQ or EQ? IQ là về mức độ thông minh, còn EQ là về tình cảm mà?sao EMOTIONAL mà IQ? Question
Về Đầu Trang Go down

TEST EMOTIONAL IQ (1)
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang